Friday, June 29, 2012

Famous and Fabulous

I have to admit I love Chantal Thomass’ style and have for years!
This French designer has produced some of the most glamorous products I’ve ever seen. Parfums, lingerie, stationary, and umbrellas.  Her vast line of  products, never ceases to amaze me.  And now she is designing bathrooms, what could be more appropriate?  Below you will find a sampling of her creations, which personally I can’t seem to enough of!  Enjoy ….



[raquel+zimmerman+in+knoll+Bertoia+chairs+and+Chantal+Thomass+hosiery.jpg]
Chantal Thomas tights




Yep, it’s a washing machine!  Can you imagine, I would only wash my LaPerla in these.  Only 300 were made.



Chantalls umbrellas




Cell Phone Covers …




Chantal Thomass Chantal Thomass
This bottle is so fun, and would make a great accent to your dressing table ….




thg-poemes-bath.jpg
And this is her exquisite designed bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment